Mon, 06 Nov|
Empowering Secondary PE Educators to Enhance Children's Mental Wellbeing Through PE
FREE Secondary PE Webinar - supporting all NORFOLK Sec Settings to access £1600 of funding for CPD Training for their entire PE team. Discovering Trauma informed PE and the RISE Up Early intervention programme.
Time & Location
06 Nov, 16:00 – 17:30
About the Event
Empowering Secondary PE Educators to Enhance Children's Mental Wellbeing Through Physical Education
In light of the growing mental health concerns among adolescents, this online webinar addresses the urgent need for a trauma-informed approach in Physical Education and early intervention mental wellbeing programmes. This session delves into the science and principles behind this approach, aiming to enhance your students' mental health, engagement, behavior, and progress in the short term while also shaping their long-term life prospects.
By the conclusion of this session, you will:
- Learn how to access funding totaling £1600 for CPD training for your entire PE team.
- Gain an understanding of Trauma-Informed PE & the RISE Up early intervention programme and their significance in addressing mental health, engagement, behaviour and progress.
- Explore effective methods for teaching the link between physical activity, play, and mental wellbeing.
- Witness examples of how schools have implemented in practice.
- Develop a 3-point enhancement plan tailored for your PE department.
Presenter NEIL MOGGAN
You do not need a physical ticket - booking here allows you to be included within the zoom webinar