Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
TEACH ACTIVE - Active Maths Taster Session
Raising standards through active maths lessons: Learn how you can use Active Maths from Teach active to raise standards in Maths whilst addressing the Active 60 Minute agenda at the same time!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
FREE Half Day Session to introduce you to Active maths - looking at the resource and showing how easy it is to apply in your school.
‘Teach Active’ is an on-line resource which provides teachers and teaching assistants with lesson plans and resources to deliver the Maths and English curriculum through physical activity.
Benefits of ‘Teach Active’ - PUPILS
• Raises attitudes to Maths/English
• Raises attainment in Maths/English
• Increases levels of physical activity
• Contributes to whole child development
Benefits of ‘Teach Active’ - TEACHERS
• Saves hours of planning time
• Resources to support outstanding teaching
• Complements any scheme of work / current practice
• Helps to embed learning and makes children fluent and confidentMaths A comprehensive bank of activities and resources which will complement and enhance any scheme of work / school planning. Lessons are pitched at age-related expectations and will support your pupils in mastering key skills – and developing their fluency, reasoning and problem solving.
- 2000+ lesson plans and resources
- Covers all NC objectives
- 250+ homework activities
- Mapped to the national curriculum
- Reception to year 6
Teach Active maths £575+vat p.a / £1575+vat 3yrs
- Ticket type
FREE TRAINING PLACEPrice£0.00